23 Monday, 10 2017
New Students Welcome Party
The Dean of Student Affairs at Al-Ahliyya Amman University arranged a welcome party for the new students registered for the semester 2017/2018 on Sunday October 29, 2017 at 12:00 Noon at the Nizar Qabani Auditorium. The Party will include a number of entertaining and educational sessions as well as intellectual competition, A tour for new students at the university facilities ends at the Arena complex.
10 Sunday, 9 2017
A Trip for the AAU Academic and Administrative Staffs
The Deanship of Student Affairs in cooperation with the Public and International Relations Department at the AAU is pleased to arrange a trip to the Dead Sea area and to spend two days and one night in the Holiday Inn. This trip which takes place on Friday and Saturday 20-21- 10- 2017 is organized according to the following terms:
1) The rate for the double bedroom or single room is one hundred JD including breakfast and dinner.
2) Children below the age of six are free of charge.
3) The rate for children between six and twelve years is thirty five JD including breakfast and dinner and an additional bed.
4) This reservation includes the Friday 20-10-2017 dinner and the breakfast of Saturday 21-10-2017.
5) The reservation shall begin on Friday 20-10-2017 at 3:00 pm and ends on Saturday 21-10-2017 at 12:00 pm.
6) Registration shall commence at the Finance Department and lasts until Thursday 28- 9-2017.
7) The Finance Department as instructed by the University President shall deduct the whole amount of money for the faculty member from his salary. It shall also deduct the charges for administrative staff by using two installments.
8) In case of cancellation after 28-9-2017, the University shall deduct the whole amount from the salary as if the person had participated in the trip.
9) Transportation is arranged as follows:
1) Faculty and administrative staffs and employees can use their own vehicles if they wish or use the University vehicles from the University and back to it.
10) For more information, please contact Zeina Abu Al-Samen at 0772339332.
3 Thursday, 8 2017
Perform the ‘Udhiyyah’ with Tkiyet Um Ali
30.000 families are waiting for your ‘Udhiyyah’. Perform your ‘Udhiyyah’ with Tkiyet Um Ali which is supervised by the General Ifta’a Department. We will distribute the ‘Udhiyyahs’ to 30.000 needy families around the year.
To perform your ‘Udhiyyah’ call us at 064900900 or visit our website: www.tua.jo . You may also refer to our sites in the following commercial centers: City Mall, City Mall Center, Taj Mall, Galliria Mall, Amman Mall, the Safeway (7th Circle), the Shmisani Safeway, Muktar Mall, Al-Kalooty Mosque or the Friday Jara Market. You may also use the Um Ali application: Search the TUA on IOS or Tkiyet Um Ali on Android and perform your donation Quigley and easily.
3 Thursday, 8 2017
Sales coordinator vacancy
Leading industrial company located in Aqaba City – Jordan looking for a suitable candidate for the Job of full time as sales coordinator.
Requirements & Description:
• Proven experience in sales 1 – 2 yrs; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Tuesday, 8 2017
An Important Announcement for Students Registered in the Computer Skills Course
All students who did not sit for the Mid Term Exam in the Remedial Computer Skills, Human Computer Skills, Computer Skills 1 (Blended), and whose excuses were accepted and whose names listed in the attached schedule, must attend the makeup exam on Thursday, 3-8-2017, at 1:30 pm in lab# (1305), building A.