International Workshop at Faculty of Architecture and Design / Al-Ahliyya Amman University
The Faculty of Architecture and Design at Al-Ahliyya Amman University holds a joint international workshop with the University of Dundee/UK, entitled:
“Beyond the Buzz-what next for sustainable Cities and neighbourhoods in Arab world” on Thursday, 16 December 2021 from 11:00-1:00 pm. The workshop will be presented by Dr. Hussam Alwaer, University of Dundee, UK, and moderated by Dr. Rana Naqlah of Al-Ahliyya Amman University.
Opening the Door for Applying to Study at the Polish University Kazimierz Wielki for One Semester
The AAU Department of Public & International Relations opened the door for applying to the Erasmus + scholarships for students of the School of Business/Department of the Business Administration (Bachelor's degree). This announcement came with the purpose of studying at the Polish University Kazimierz Wielki during the first semester of the academic year 2021-2022 for a period of four months.
It is worth noting that the grant includes a monthly allowance of 800€ in addition to 360€ which contributes to the ticket. The deadline for submitting applications is 25/5/2021.
The following documents are required in English:
• A copy of the passport
• A student transcript
• Filling out the attached forms (student exchange application and CV form)
• Filling out the student exchange agreement (at the International Relations Office)
To Register in Platform of the Global Hult Prize for Entrepreneurship
The “Hult Prize” is an international organization founded by Ahmed Ashkar which aims to launch a social institution to bring about "radical" change in the world through the youth people, especially university students from the BA, MA and PhD levels. This can be achieved through competition to establish pilot projects to solve the problem at hand. Knowing that the problem at hand changes every year, thus the challenge of this year is related to food services titled “Food for Good”.
It is worth mentioning that the winning team shall receive a financial reward that amounts to one million US dollars, as a capital to enable them to start the project.
Please, read the details regarding the challenge for this year on our website:
Registration is still ongoing. You can fill in the information via the following link:
Do not hesitate to contact the following email if you have any queries regarding participation:
An Important Announcement for Non-native Arabic Language Students
The AAU Faculty of Arts & Sciences offers the “Arabic Communication Skills for Non-native Arabic Language Speakers” Course, section 10. This course which will be taught by Dr. Omaima Al-Rawashdeh will be held from 17:10 pm to 18:10 pm. It is worth mentioning that this course is offered only for non-native Arabic language students.
erasmus bradford internship
Internship/ work placement opportunities for AAU students at Bradford University Under the Erasmus+ Programme for the Summer 2020 in the following areas:
Internships / Work Placement Areas –
• Automotive Engineering Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning Applications
• Big Data 3D Visualisation using Virtual Reality and Data Augmentation
• Responsible Artificial Intelligence: ethics, efficiency, explainability metrics for AI tools
• Mind Power: EPOC+ driven mobile applications
• AAA Transport/Aviation Logistics Using Mobile and Big Data Applications
• Smart City mobile device applications
• Intelligent Network Services
Internships / Work Placement Areas – Life Sciences
• Personalized medicine, Machine learning, Genomics & Skin Disorders;
• The laterality and refractive associations of amblyopia (lazy eye);
• The genetic and environmental factors associated with amblyopia development;
• Analysis of the glucose response in skin and hair cells;
• Assessment of thermomechanical behaviour of polymeric patches for buccal drug delivery system;
Deadline to submit the application: 01/03/2020 to the International department at AAU
When: May 2020 – August 2020
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Funding: €900 per month + Travel
Wo can apply? Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
Interested students please visit the International department
An Arabic Language Placement Test for Non-Native Speakers of Arabic
The AAU Faculty of Arts & Sciences announces holding an Arabic Language Placement Test for Non-Native Speakers of Arabic for the first semester of the academic year 2019-2020. The test which will be held on Sunday, 20/10/2019 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm in the Faculty of Arts & Sciences building, is for those who have not previously taken it.